"Curiosity, open mind and predisposition to meet knew people"
Miguel Marin, Student, 18 y.o., Spain, RSSA
- What would you recommend for the next Summer school’s students ?
Curiosity, open mind and predisposition to meet knew people.
- What did you think of the activities organized by the Summer Schools ?
Very well organized and all of them where different so you are not going to be all the time with the talks you can disconnect and have some fun.
- What did you think of the Summer Schools’ courses ?
I like it very much, I like so much that i'm going to apply to the cancer summer school this summer and participate if you accept me again.
- What did you think of the city of Angers ?
A dynamic city where you can do a plenty of different activities
- What did you think of the welcoming day?
Was a great idea because we introduce ourself to each other and have the first contact on an relax atmosphere.
- Do you have a little story to share with us?
For sure, the coordinators were very proactive to aour doubts and problems, but also very friendly. we went out to a pub a few times and one of them invited us to his home to have dinner! really enjoyable!