"I was proud of attending them !"
Veronica Gudumac, Intern in neurology, 24y.o., Moldova (The Republic Of), CSSA
- What would you recommend for the next Summer school's students ?
To be very attentive in practical sessions.
- What did you think of the activities organized by the Summer Schools ?
They were just great, interactive and well organized ! The staff was very welcoming. The activities were reflecting Angers' pecularities, attractions and traditions.
- What did you think of the Summer Schools' courses ?
I was proud of attending them ! There was so much professionalism both from abroad and local presenters.
- What did you think of the city of Angers ?
Angers is a small, but comforting city. I liked being there, the biggest plus is that you never get lost there: the transport and city roads ar very simple to understand.
- What did you think of the welcoming day ?
It was ok, but juste barbeque is not my "type". In plus girls almost didn't have a rest (they coocked, took care of everything, stand that smoke, etc). The welcoming was good, the attitude very friendly !
- Do you have a little story of share with us ?
On sunday, me and other 2 girls went to walk in the city. On our way back we lost the road... So we saw the firemen's post, and went to them to ask for students' residency directions. They had such positive attitude, and after asking where we were from, they draw us the road on the map, so each morning, when we were passing by, we kept coming back to that story and enjoying ourselves even more ! :)